Kong Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy
$32.99 AUD– Sold Out
Without a doubt, KONG's most popular treat dispensing dog toy - The KONG Wobbler!
The KONG-shaped Wobbler is an action-packed treat and food dispensing toy that can be used as a substitute for your dog's slow feed bowl for their dry food or just a fun game to keep your dog occupied and engaged.
The KONG Wobbler sits upright until pushed your dog’s paw or nose and then periodically dispenses tasty rewards as it wobbles, spins and rolls. The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging, even for seasoned Wobbler users.
The Wobbler unscrews for easy filling and cleaning and is dishwasher safe and made of FDA food-approved, high strength, plastic polymer.
- ALTERNATIVE SLOW FEEDER - Swap out your dog's slow feed bowl for the KONG Wobbler to allow your dog exercise and mental stimulation for mealtime
- EASY TO FILL - Twist off dispenser
- UNPREDICTABLE WOBBLE - Entertaining wobble action will have your dog chasing this toy around the garden
- DISHWASHER SAFE - For easy clean
- Small 15cm in Diameter (Small to Medium Dogs) fits 1/2 cup of food
- Large 19cm in Diameter (Medium to Large Dogs) fits 1 cup of food
IMPORTANT - It is important before leaving your dog with any treat-dispensing toy that they are aware to use it. Ensure your dog knows it is a treat-dispensing toy to use via movement of the toy, not chewing. Always ensure all treats can fit through the hole, if not your dog may become frustrated and begin to chew. If your dog is in any way inclined to chew treat toys only use under supervised play.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your dog safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
A good challenge for our 21 week old Border Collie!!