Outward Hound Fun Feeder Healthy Non-Slip Slow Feed Dog Bowl - Notch Design
Is your dog gulping down his/her food like they are in a race? Are you concerned about bloat? Look no further the Outward Hound Fun Feed Dog Bowls are the best on the market!
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl is a natural, healthy, and playful solution for dogs that gobble their kibble too quickly. The nature-inspired designs promote natural eating habits by requiring dogs to forage for their feasts. By prolonging feeding times, the Fun Feeder reduces the risks for bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity.
Dogs quickly learn to “chase” their food through the maze of ridges and valleys, making dinnertime feel more like a hunt. And, because the Fun Feeder “rewards” their play with bits of food, furry friends become more and more engaged as the meal goes on. Veterinarians agree that slower feeding is safer feeding. When it’s time to dine, feed your dog with peace of mind.
- Promotes natural eating habits
- Helps prevent bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity
- Made with high-quality, food-safe materials
- Rubber-moulded foundation reduces sliding and food spillage
- Holds up to 4 cups of dry dog food in the Large (also available in a mini size which holds 2 cups of dry food)
- Easy to clean - all fun feeders are dishwasher safe
- Veterinarian recommended Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowls aid in digestion and help prevent bloat
- Mini - Approximately 24.1cm (l) x 20.3cm (w) x 5.1cm (h)
- Large - Approximately 31.7cm (l) x 28cm (w) x 5.1cm (h)
Browse our full range of Slow Feed Dog Bowls here
Our GSD loves every Outward Hound Fun Feeder we get her! We offer it to her as an enrichment activity (rather than just slowing down her eating) and she loves the challenge!
My dog enjoys eating from the slow feed bowl. It has been a help to keep him occupied, especially during my morning meeting! Highly recommend.
That's a great result Elise, especially with having a distracted doggo when on a zoom call Certainly has been a challenge with the working for home situation.
My dog is a guts and I needed this bowl to slow her down when eating. It does exactly that. Instead of 15 seconds to eat her meal, its not 15 minutes. No bloat, no hiccups and it aids in her digestion. If you have a hungry pooch like mine, I highly recommend!